Here’s a typical phone conversation with my mom. There’s lots of repeating, lots of miscommunication, and lots of babying. My mom might be a little funny and crazy, but I still love her
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This blog is about Keith's life as an entrepreneurial Korean-American bachelor living in Seoul, South Korea. Follow him as he builds his own website, gives observations on life in Korea and explores dating in Korea.
E-mail anytime: gyopokeith [at] gmail
Visit his site: http://seoulistic.com
- RT @joansweetthing: ♕ KEEP CALM SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE! 18 hours ago
- It's a classy night when you got #beer in a #wine glass! :) fb.me/UNVpkTU8 3 days ago
- @edishungry in Seoul generally you stay to the right on elevators and stairs :) 3 days ago
- I want an apt like this! RT @Eileen_Jisun: @gyopokeith hi! :( i just made a vid about apartment ! ㅎㅎㅎㅎ youtube.com/watch?v=W4RBcg… 3 days ago
- @dannyweiss87 special ops 2! This ones new :) 3 days ago
- Korean Hugs vs American Hugs
- I Don't Trust Korean Girls, and Here's Why
- Why Koreans Get So Much Plastic Surgery
- Mt. Bukhansan - Climbing is Great!
- Korean Girls Be Hiding Their Boyfriends
- Getting Ready for War with N. Korea: Whatevs!
- Korean Girls Be Scared of Me (And Every Other Dude)
- Sex on the Beach, Boracay Style
- Hiring a Hot Girl Sucks