I live in Hongdae, Seoul (see what my apartment looks like over here), and my neighborhood has tons of cool things to do and see. Come here if you’re looking for a salsa club in Seoul, photography lessons or cute cafes in Seoul! Let me know what you think about my hood!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This blog is about Keith's life as an entrepreneurial Korean-American bachelor living in Seoul, South Korea. Follow him as he builds his own website, gives observations on life in Korea and explores dating in Korea.
E-mail anytime: gyopokeith [at] gmail
Visit his site: http://seoulistic.com
- RT @joansweetthing: ♕ KEEP CALM SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE! 13 hours ago
- It's a classy night when you got #beer in a #wine glass! :) fb.me/UNVpkTU8 2 days ago
- @edishungry in Seoul generally you stay to the right on elevators and stairs :) 3 days ago
- I want an apt like this! RT @Eileen_Jisun: @gyopokeith hi! :( i just made a vid about apartment ! ㅎㅎㅎㅎ youtube.com/watch?v=W4RBcg… 3 days ago
- @dannyweiss87 special ops 2! This ones new :) 3 days ago
- I Don't Trust Korean Girls, and Here's Why
- Korean Hugs vs American Hugs
- Why Koreans Get So Much Plastic Surgery
- Sex on the Beach, Boracay Style
- Mt. Bukhansan - Climbing is Great!
- Korean Girls Be Hiding Their Boyfriends
- Hiring a Hot Girl Sucks
- First Blind Date in Korea
- Korean Girls Are Crazy Shy with Strangers, But I Got the Ultimate Wingman